Style and Design

Ordered patio chairs on May 8th 2017, shipped May 10th 2017.The supply a shipping number which is fake.

Site states 3-5 business days for delivery. I tracked my shipment everyday, finally on May 31st it said it was delivered! But it wasnt! I had kept in contact with the company several times only to get a "form" letter for a response, kept claiming they were sorry for non-delivery and have expedited my order and will arrive in 3 days!

which they said on 4 different occasions. They may have great prices but terrible customer service, I believe they are a scam and if I hadnt paid with paypal i'm sure I wouldnt of gotten my money back! Today is 6-13-17 and received all money back from paypal.

Lesson learned!They now are using paylessdailyonline.com

Review about: Ebargains Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Already received full refund via Paypal, want public to know about this company.

Had an Experience with Ebargains Store?

Comments

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Project Management Services - Contractor Destroyed Our Home and Wants Us to Pay Him For It Project Management Services "Project Management Services (PMS) left us with an unfinished, poorly done, kitchen area remodel (Project) that has taken an extraordinary length of time and caused extensive damage to our home..." Read more Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more