Ebargains Store - Stole credit card info!!!

Style and Design

This company was the only place my husband attempted to make a purchase after getting a new credit card. The purchase never went through after entering his card info.

A week later he was contacted by the bank saying that someone was trying to use his card to purchase IP address blocking software and over $500 worth of Nike’s. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 15.

Ebargains Store - DO NOT ORDER FROM EBARGAINSSTORE.COM!!

Style and Design

Ordered patio chairs on May 8th 2017, shipped May 10th 2017. The supply a shipping number which is fake.

Site states 3-5 business days for delivery. I tracked my shipment everyday, finally on May 31st it said it was delivered! But it wasnt! I had kept in contact with the company several times only to get a "form" letter for a response, kept claiming they were sorry for non-delivery and have expedited my order and will arrive in 3 days!

which they said on 4 different occasions. They may have great prices but terrible customer service, I believe they are a scam and if I hadnt paid with paypal i'm sure I wouldnt of gotten my money back! Today is 6-13-17 and received all money back from paypal.

Lesson learned! They now are using paylessdailyonline.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Ebargains Store Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Already received full refund via Paypal, want public to know about this company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2017.